Codethink: report weeks 6 and 7
Agustín Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...>
this is a summary of the CIP related work we've done the last couple of weeks:
## Kernel maintenance
* Reviewed patches from Renesas to add support for SMP and I²C masters
on R8A7743 SoC, and applied them to the CIP kernel branch
* Reviewed Robert's merge request for B@D
* Discussed opportunities for CIP member participation at DebConf
* Reviewed the changes in stable release 4.4.113 (but didn't yet merge
## CIP testing
* Went through the open tickets and sent to backlog all those that are related
with B@D development.
** Confirmed #157 is still an issue: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/157
** Unable to replicate #170 so far: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/170
* Working on #173 opened by Zoran: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/
* B@D working with new kernelci version. Consolidation required.
** Latest kernel tested and report by e-mail sent to mailing list.
* Relaxed permissions in /etc/linaro to adapt them to B@D use case #165:
* Busybox updated to a newer version.
* Updated milestones in the CIP testing project to adapt them to the new
* Although our participation was approved, in the last minute a collision in
my schedule prevent me from attending to OpenExpo in Madrid. No one else can
so I communicated to the organization we cannot attend.
* Open question: should we send Gitlab notifications to the mailing list?
As usual you can fin more accurate info about our work by reading the journal:
Agustín Benito Bethencourt