Re: Increase of visibility of the work done in Gitlab: proposal

Jeff ErnstFriedman <jernstfriedman@...>

Daniel,

I would need to see if there are any caveats, but in the FAQ here are the instructions to get an archive extract: https://groups.io/static/help#how-can-i-download-my-member-list-and-message-archive, so it seems a straight forward process to me.

Jeff ErnstFriedman
2201 Broadway #604, Oakland, CA 94612
mobile: 510.593.1367
skype: jeffrey.ernstfriedman
twitter: @namdeirf

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:08 AM, Daniel Wagner <wagi@...> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

> Following up on this thread, I would like to raise the option of the
> project moving from a Mailman mailing list (currently use) to Group.io.
> We would see about a 50% savings over the course of the year and lower
> the effort to create and maintain lists.

Is there a way to get an archive extracted from the groups.io platform?