Date   

Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 36/83] mmc: sh_mobile_sdhi: add ocr_mask option

Pavel Machek
 

Hi!

commit f19417f38264f9a2f7b4627aa4060133c237b211 upstream.

In moving platforms from board files to DT, there still needs to be a way
to set the ocr_mask setting for the tmio driver during probe. Without this
setting, the probe will fail because the supported voltages are not known.

This patch will also traditional platform registration platforms to
migrate to DT.
This is not quite english.

+++ b/drivers/mmc/host/sh_mobile_sdhi.c
@@ -49,6 +49,7 @@

struct sh_mobile_sdhi_of_data {
unsigned long tmio_flags;
+ u32 tmio_ocr_mask;
unsigned long capabilities;
unsigned long capabilities2;
enum dma_slave_buswidth dma_buswidth;
@@ -370,6 +371,7 @@ static int sh_mobile_sdhi_probe(struct platform_device *pdev)
const struct sh_mobile_sdhi_of_data *of_data = of_id->data;

mmc_data->flags |= of_data->tmio_flags;
+ mmc_data->ocr_mask = of_data->tmio_ocr_mask;
mmc_data->capabilities |= of_data->capabilities;
mmc_data->capabilities2 |= of_data->capabilities2;
mmc_data->dma_rx_offset = of_data->dma_rx_offset;
And as of_data->tmio_ocr_mask is never written, I don't see how this
can fix the problem effect.

Best regards,

Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 33/83] mmc: tmio: add eMMC support

Pavel Machek
 

On Thu 2019-11-07 08:32:02, Biju Das wrote:
From: Wolfram Sang <wsa+renesas@...>

commit 0bc0b6e86524526c92a9409faea79d53db8e7e6e upstream.

We need to add R1 without CRC support, refactor the bus width routine a
little and extend a quirk check. To support "non-removable;" we need a
workaround which will be hopefully removed when reworking PM soon.
index addbc71..eafd92d 100644
--- a/drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc.h
+++ b/drivers/mmc/host/tmio_mmc.h
@@ -79,6 +79,9 @@
#define CLK_CTL_DIV_MASK 0xff
#define CLK_CTL_SCLKEN BIT(8)

+#define CARD_OPT_WIDTH8 BIT(13)
+#define CARD_OPT_WIDTH BIT(15)
WIDTH_1 and WIDTH_8 would be better names, for consistency with rest
of code. "WIDTH" without number is quite confusing.

Best regards,
Pavel

+ /* Some hardware cannot perform 2 byte requests in 4/8 bit mode */
+ if (host->mmc->ios.bus_width == MMC_BUS_WIDTH_4 ||
+ host->mmc->ios.bus_width == MMC_BUS_WIDTH_8) {
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 31/83] mmc: host: sh_mobile_sdhi: move card_busy from tmio to sdhi

Pavel Machek
 

On Thu 2019-11-07 08:32:00, Biju Das wrote:
From: Wolfram Sang <wsa+renesas@...>

commit 6a4679f312357ac7c74c0e1b996efdd1d0a612fa upstream.

card_busy is only used/tested on SDHI for R-Car Gen2 and later.
Move it to the SDHI driver, so we can then activate it conditionally
depending on the SDHI type.

@@ -217,6 +217,13 @@ static void sh_mobile_sdhi_clk_disable(struct tmio_mmc_host *host)
clk_disable_unprepare(priv->clk);
}

+static int sh_mobile_sdhi_card_busy(struct mmc_host *mmc)
+{
+ struct tmio_mmc_host *host = mmc_priv(mmc);
+
+ return !(sd_ctrl_read16_and_16_as_32(host, CTL_STATUS) & TMIO_STAT_DAT0);
+}
+
Bool would make sense here, if the change is practical without
changing too many interfaces... (and unless interface is something
like 0/1/-ERRNO...)

Best regards,
Pavel

--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 26/83] mmc: tmio/sdhi: introduce flag for RCar 2+ specific features

Pavel Machek
 

Hi!

@@ -66,8 +66,8 @@
*/
#define TMIO_MMC_SDIO_IRQ (1 << 2)

-/* Some controllers don't need to wait 10ms for clock changes */
-#define TMIO_MMC_FAST_CLK_CHG (1 << 3)
+/* Some features are only available or tested on RCar Gen2 or later */
+#define TMIO_MMC_MIN_RCAR2 (1 << 3)
I'd add a comment here that gen2 allows fast clock changes ... and
whatever other features the driver is actually using.

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 18/83] mmc: tmio: remove now unneeded seperate irq handlers

Pavel Machek
 

Hi!

We removed installation of separate handlers previously, so we can also
remove the separate handlers.
-
-irqreturn_t tmio_mmc_sdio_irq(int irq, void *devid)
+static bool tmio_mmc_sdio_irq(int irq, void *devid)
{
struct tmio_mmc_host *host = devid;
struct mmc_host *mmc = host->mmc;
@@ -720,7 +696,7 @@ irqreturn_t tmio_mmc_sdio_irq(int irq, void *devid)
unsigned int sdio_status;

if (!(pdata->flags & TMIO_MMC_SDIO_IRQ))
- return IRQ_NONE;
+ return false;

status = sd_ctrl_read16(host, CTL_SDIO_STATUS);
ireg = status & TMIO_SDIO_MASK_ALL & ~host->sdcard_irq_mask;
@@ -734,9 +710,8 @@ irqreturn_t tmio_mmc_sdio_irq(int irq, void *devid)
if (mmc->caps & MMC_CAP_SDIO_IRQ && ireg & TMIO_SDIO_STAT_IOIRQ)
mmc_signal_sdio_irq(mmc);

- return IRQ_RETVAL(ireg);
+ return ireg;
}
I'm not a great fan of function conversion to boolean here. With
irqreturn_t it is clear what the values area; it is more ambiguous
with the bool.

@@ -751,7 +726,10 @@ irqreturn_t tmio_mmc_irq(int irq, void *devid)
if (__tmio_mmc_sdcard_irq(host, ireg, status))
return IRQ_HANDLED;

- return tmio_mmc_sdio_irq(irq, devid);
+ if (tmio_mmc_sdio_irq(irq, devid))
+ return IRQ_HANDLED;
+
+ return IRQ_NONE;
}
And it is converted right back into irqreturn_t here, anyway...

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 02/83] mmc: tmio_dma: remove debug messages with little information

Biju Das <biju.das@...>
 

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the feedback

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavel Machek <pavel@...>
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 9:08 AM
To: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
Cc: cip-dev@...; Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
<nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...>; Pavel Machek <pavel@...>;
Chris Paterson <Chris.Paterson2@...>; Fabrizio Castro
<fabrizio.castro@...>
Subject: Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 02/83] mmc: tmio_dma: remove debug
messages with little information

Hi!

From: Wolfram Sang <wsa+renesas@...>

commit 254d1456560fa42d4ca901c9b9308e87c951fee1 upstream.

When compiling the driver with CONFIG_MMC_DEBUG set, I got build
warnings. They have been 'fixed' meanwhile. However, because these
debug messages look random anyhow (some duplicate information printed
etc), let's just drop them and rather re-add something consistent if
that should ever be needed.
Its too late to change that now, but 1/ fixes messages and then 2/ just
deletes them. Single patch would do.
Are you ok to merge this patches while applying? or Do you want me to send another series fixing this?
Please let me know.

Regards,
Biju


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 15/83] mmc: tmio: stop clock when 0Hz is requested

Pavel Machek
 

Hi!

From: Wolfram Sang <wsa+renesas@...>

commit 148634d24d4a7dc82a49efcf1a215e1d0695f62c upstream.

Setting frequency to 0 is not enough, the clock explicitly has to be
disabled. Otherwise voltage switching (which needs SDCLK to be quiet)
fails for various cards.

Because we now do the 'new_clock == 0' check right at the beginning,
the indentation level of the rest of the code can be decreased a
little.
{
u32 clk = 0, clock;
clk = 0 initialization is never used.

+ for (clk = 0x80000080; new_clock >= (clock << 1); clk >>= 1)
+ clock <<= 1;
This is black magic. Where does 0x80000080 come from? Would it be
possible to get some comment/explanation?

+ /* 1/1 clock is option */
+ if ((host->pdata->flags & TMIO_MMC_CLK_ACTUAL) && ((clk >> 22) & 0x1))
+ clk |= 0xff;

if (host->set_clk_div)
host->set_clk_div(host->pdev, (clk >> 22) & 1);
What does bit 22 in clk mean? Should it go to temporary variable with
explanation? (Also it is & 1 in one operation and & 0x1 in other
operation).

It seems that low bits of clk variable are used as an actual clock
divider, with high bit doing something else. That is quite
confusing...

Best regards,
Pavel

--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 02/83] mmc: tmio_dma: remove debug messages with little information

Pavel Machek
 

Hi!

From: Wolfram Sang <wsa+renesas@...>

commit 254d1456560fa42d4ca901c9b9308e87c951fee1 upstream.

When compiling the driver with CONFIG_MMC_DEBUG set, I got build
warnings. They have been 'fixed' meanwhile. However, because these debug
messages look random anyhow (some duplicate information printed etc),
let's just drop them and rather re-add something consistent if that
should ever be needed.
Its too late to change that now, but 1/ fixes messages and then 2/
just deletes them. Single patch would do.

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


Re: [PATCH 4.4.y-cip 00/83] Add RZ/G1C SD/eMMC support

Pavel Machek
 

Hi!

This patch series add SD/eMMC support support for RZ/G1C sbc.

RZ/G1C eMMC IP is different from other RZ/G1 SoC's. It is having an
internal DMA for data transfer which is similar to R-Car Gen3.

Support for internal DMAC is added in 4.14 kernel and support for
RZ/G1C added on 4.20 kernel.

Backported the relevent patches to linux-4.4.y-cip.

This patch series is based on linux-4.4.y-cip and all the patches
in this series are cherry-picked from linux rc tree.
Thanks for the series. I'm currently reviewing it, I have some
comments but nothing really bad so far. I'm now around the middle.

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany


October 2019 in Reproducible Builds

Chris Lamb <chris@...>
 

====================================================================

o
⬋ ⬊ October 2019 in
o o Reproducible Builds
⬊ ⬋
o https://reproducible-builds.org/reports/2019-10/

====================================================================

Welcome to the October 2019 report from the Reproducible Builds
project. :)

In our monthly reports we attempt outline the most important things
that we have been up to recently. As a reminder on what our little
project is all about, whilst anyone can inspect the source code of
free software for malicious changes most software is distributed to
end users or servers as precompiled binaries. Reproducible builds
tries to ensure that no changes have been made during these
compilation processes by promising identical results are always
generated from a given source, allowing multiple third-parties to
come to a consensus on whether a build was compromised.

In this month's report, we will cover:

* Media coverage & conferences — Reproducible builds in Belfast
& science
* Reproducible Builds Summit 2019 — Registration & attendees, etc.
* Distribution work — The latest work in Debian, OpenWrt, openSUSE,
and more...
* Software development — More diffoscope development, etc.
* Getting in touch — How to contribute & get in touch

If you are interested in contributing to our venture, please visit our
*Contribute* page on our website.


Media coverage & conferences
============================

Jonathan McDowell [2] gave an introduction on Reproducible Builds in
Debian [3] at the Belfast Linux User Group.

Whilst not strictly related to reproducible *builds*, Sean Gallagher
from Ars Technica wrote an article entitled *Researchers find bug in
Python script may have affected hundreds of studies* [6]:

A programming error in a set of Python scripts commonly used for
computational analysis of chemistry data returned varying results based
on which operating system they were run on.
[ 2] https://www.earth.li/~noodles/
[ 3] https://www.meetup.com/belfast-lug/events/264951460/
[ 6] https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/10/chemists-discover-cross-platform-python-scripts-not-so-cross-platform/


Reproducible Builds Summit 2019
===============================

Registration for our fifth annual Reproducible Builds summit that
will take place between the 1st and 8th December in Marrakesh,
Morocco has opened and invitations have been sent out.

Similar to previous incarnations of the event, the heart of the
workshop will be three days of moderated sessions with surrounding
"hacking" days and will include a huge diversity of participants
from Arch Linux, coreboot, Debian, F-Droid, GNU Guix, Google,
Huawei, in-toto, MirageOS, NYU, openSUSE, OpenWrt, Tails, Tor
Project and many more. We are still seeking additional sponsorship
for the event. Sponsoring enables us to enable the attendance of
people who would not otherwise be able to attend. If you or your
company would be able to sponsor the event, please contact
<info@...>.

If you would like to learn more about the event and how to register,
please visit our dedicated event page:

https://reproducible-builds.org/events/Marrakesh2019/


Distribution work
=================

GNU Guix [10] announced that they had significantly reduced the size
of their "bootstrap seed" [11] by replacing binutils [12], GCC [13]
and glibc [14] with smaller alternatives resulting in the package
manager "possessing a formal description of how to build all
underlying software" in a reproducible way from a mere 120MB seed.

OpenWrt [15] is a Linux-based operating system targeting wireless
network routers and other embedded devices. This month Paul Spooren
(*aparcar*) posted a patch to their mailing list adding KCFLAGS to
the kernel build flags [16] to make it easier to rebuild the
official binaries.

Bernhard M. Wiedemann posted his monthly Reproducible Builds status
update [17] for the openSUSE [18] distribution which describes how
rpm was updated [19] to run most builds with the -flto=auto
argument, saving mirror disk space/bandwidth. In addition,
maven-javadoc-plugin received a toolchain patch [20] (originating
from Debian [21]) in order to normalise a date.

[10] http://guix.gnu.org/
[11] https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/guix-reduces-bootstrap-seed-by-50/
[12] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Binutils
[13] https://gcc.gnu.org/
[14] https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/
[15] https://openwrt.org/
[16] https://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2019-October/019248.html
[17] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2019-10/msg00367.html
[18] https://opensuse.org/
[19] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/732635
[20] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/735873


§

,''`.
: :' :
`. `'`
`-

In Debian this month Didier Raboud (*OdyX*) started a discussion on
the debian-devel [22] mailing list regarding building Debian source
packages in a reproducible manner (thread index at [23]). In
addition, Lukas Pühringer prepared an upload of in-toto [24], a
framework to protect supply chain integrity by the Secure Systems
Lab [25] at New York University [26] which was uploaded by Holger
Levsen.

Holger Levsen started a new section on the Debian wiki [27] to
centralise to document the progress made on various Debian-specific
reproducibility issues [28] and noticed that the "essential" package
set in the *bullseye* distribution [29] became unreproducible again,
likely due to a a bug in Perl [30] itself. Holger also restarted a
discussion [31] on Debian bug #774415 [32] which requests that the
devscripts collection of utilities that "make the life of a Debian
package maintainer easier" adds a script/wrapper to enable easier
end-user testing of whether a package is reproducible.

Johannes Schauer (*josch*) explained that their mmdebstrap [33] tool
can create bit-for-bit identical [34] Debian chroots [35] of the
*unstable* and *buster* distributions for both the essential and
minbase bootstrap "variants" [36], and Bernhard M. Wiedemann
contributed to a discussion [37] regarding adding a "global" build
switch to enable/disable Profile-Guided Optimisation [38] (PGO) and
Link-time optimisation [39] in the dpkg-buildflags tool, nothing
that "overall it is still very hard to get reproducible builds with
PGO enabled."

64 reviews of Debian packages were added, 10 were updated and 35
were removed this month adding to our knowledge about identified
issues[40]. Three new types were added by Chris Lamb (*lamby*):
nondeterministic_output_in_code_generated_by_ros_genpy [41],
nondeterministic_ordering_in_include_graphs_generated_by_doxygen[42]
& nondeterministic_defaults_in_documentation_generated_by_pyth-
on_traitlets [43].

Lastly, there was a far-reaching discussion regarding the
correctness and suitability of setting the TZ environment variable
[44] to UTC when it was noted that the value UTC0 [45] was
"technically" more correct.

[21] https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/maven-javadoc-plugin/blob/master/debian/patches/reproducible-footer.patch
[22] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/
[23] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2019/10/threads.html#00301
[24] https://in-toto.io/
[25] https://ssl.engineering.nyu.edu/
[26] https://engineering.nyu.edu/
[27] https://wiki.debian.org/
[28] https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds#Solved_issues
[29] https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/buster/amd64/pkg_set_essential.html
[30] https://bugs.debian.org/791362
[31] https://bugs.debian.org/774415#270
[32] https://bugs.debian.org/774415
[33] https://tracker.debian.org/mmdebstrap
[34] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2019/10/msg00101.html
[35] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroot
[36] https://sources.debian.org/src/debootstrap/1.0.116/debootstrap.8/#L78-L85
[37] https://bugs.debian.org/940571#26
[38] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profile-guided_optimization
[39] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interprocedural_optimization
[40] https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/index_issues.html
[41] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-notes/commit/d219f18a
[42] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-notes/commit/25771b7c
[43] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-notes/commit/3ecdc853
[44] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_variable#Unix_2
[45] https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/pipermail/rb-general/2019-October/001697.html


Software development
====================

Upstream patches
----------------

The Reproducible Builds project detects, dissects and attempts to
fix as many currently-unreproducible packages as possible. We
endeavour to send all of our patches upstream where appropriate.
This month, we wrote a large number of such patches, including:

* Bernhard M. Wiedemann:

* keeperrl [46] (merged, date)
* sphinx-doc [47] (nondeterminism from parallelism via
Sphinx [48])
* vlc [49] (sort tar)
* A number of expiring SSL testing certificates have been extended
to 2049 to fix future builds:
* python-M2Crypto [50]
* python-aiosmtplib [51]
* python-distlib [52]
* python-geventhttpclient [53]
* python-moto [54] (has a remaining year 2038 bug)
* python-oslo.service [55]
* python-thriftpy2 [56]

[46] https://github.com/miki151/keeperrl/pull/1489
[47] https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/6714
[48] http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/
[49] https://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2019-October/128188.html
[50] https://gitlab.com/m2crypto/m2crypto/merge_requests/235
[51] https://github.com/cole/aiosmtplib/pull/92
[52] https://bitbucket.org/pypa/distlib/pull-requests/44/extend-test-cert-validity-to-2049/diff
[53] https://github.com/gwik/geventhttpclient/pull/115
[54] https://github.com/spulec/moto/pull/2500
[55] https://review.opendev.org/687822
[56] https://github.com/Thriftpy/thriftpy2/pull/91


* Chris Lamb (*lamby*):

* #934698 filed against libchamplain (merged upstream [59]).
* #941714 filed against bst-external.
* #941715 filed against checkinstall.
* #941716 filed against gobject-introspection.
* #942005 filed against elph.
* #942006 filed against squeak-plugins-scratch.
* #942009 filed against stgit. (forwarded upstream [72]).
* #942342 filed against traitlets (forwarded upstream [75]).
* #942479 filed against frobby.
* #942767 filed against python-oslo.reports.
* #942847 filed against cloudkitty.
* #942848 filed against designate.
* #943471 filed against khard (forwarded upstream [90]).
* #943674 filed against flask (forwarded upstream [93]).
* #943694 filed against ros-genpy (forwarded upstream [96]).
* #943829 filed against pmemkv.
* #943954 filed against tm-align
* #943956 filed against snakemake (forwarded upstream [103])
* spirv-tools [104].
* #942867 & #942870: Filed against r-base (not
respecting nocheck and nodoc Debian build profiles [87]).

[59] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libchamplain/merge_requests/9
[72] https://github.com/ctmarinas/stgit/pull/43
[75] https://github.com/ipython/traitlets/pull/535
[87] https://wiki.debian.org/BuildProfileSpec
[90] https://github.com/scheibler/khard/pull/233
[93] https://github.com/pallets/flask/pull/3408
[96] https://github.com/ros/genpy/pull/110
[103] https://github.com/snakemake/snakemake/pull/80
[104] https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-Tools/pull/2982


* Mattias Ellert:
* #942671 filed against doxygen.


Lastly, a request from Steven Engler [107] to sort fields in the
PKG-INFO files generated by the setuptools [108] Python module
build utilities was resolved [109] by Jason R. Coombs [110] and
Vagrant Cascadian added SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH [111] support to LTSP
[112]'s manual page generation.

[106] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/doxygen
[107] https://github.com/stevenengler
[108] https://pypi.org/project/setuptools/
[109] https://github.com/pypa/setuptools/pull/1305#issuecomment-538810632
[110] https://www.jaraco.com/
[111] https://reproducible-builds.org/docs/source-date-epoch/
[112] https://ltsp.github.io/


strip-nondeterminism & reprotest
--------------------------------

strip-nondeterminism [113] is our tool to remove specific non-
deterministic results from successful builds. This month, Chris Lamb
made a number of changes including uploading version 1.6.1-1 was to
Debian unstable [114]. This dropped a bug_803503.zip test fixture as
it is no longer compatible with the latest version of Perl's
Archive::Zip [115] module (#940973) [116].

reprotest is our end-user tool to build same source code twice in
widely differing environments and then checks the binaries produced
by each build for any differences. This month, Iñaki Malerba updated
our Salsa CI [117] scripts [118] as well as adding a --control-build
parameter [119]. Holger Levsen uploaded the package as 0.7.10,
bumping the Debian "standards version" [120] to 4.4.1 [121].

[113] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/strip-nondeterminism
[114] https://tracker.debian.org/news/1071922/accepted-strip-nondeterminism-161-1-source-into-unstable/
[115] https://metacpan.org/pod/Archive::Zip
[116] https://bugs.debian.org/940973
[117] https://salsa.debian.org
[118] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reprotest/commit/a547967
[119] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reprotest/commit/52f6eeb
[120] https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-standards-version
[121] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reprotest/commit/fa0e286


diffoscope
----------

diffoscope [123] is our in-depth and content-aware diff utility that
can locate and diagnose reproducibility issues. It is run countless
times a day on our testing infrastructure [124] and is essential for
identifying fixes and causes of non-deterministic behaviour.

[123] https://diffoscope.org
[124] https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/reproducible.html

This month, Chris Lamb (*lamby*) made the following changes,
including uploading versions 126, 127, 128 and 129 to the Debian
*unstable* distribution:

* Disassembling and reporting on files related to the R (programming
language) [125]):

* Expose an .rdb file's absolute paths in the semantic/human-
readable output, not hidden deep in a hexdump. [126]
* Rework and refactor the handling of .rdb files with respect to
locating the parallel .rdx prior to inspecting the file to
ensure that we do not add files to the user's filesystem in the
case of directly comparing two .rdb files or — worse —
overwriting a file in is place. [127]
* Query the container for the full path of the parallel .rdx file
to the .rdb file as well as looking in the same directory. This
ensures that comparing two Debian packages shows any varying
path. [128]
* Correct the matching of .rds files by also detecting newer
versions of this file format. [129]
* Don't read the site and user environment when comparing .rdx,
.rdb or .rds files by using Rscript's --vanilla option.
[130][131]
* Ensure all object names are displayed, including ones beginning
with a fullstop (.) [132] and sort package fields when
dumping data from .rdb files [133].
* Mask/hide standard error when processing .rdb files [134]
and don't include useless/misleading NULL when dumping data
from them. [135]
* Format package contents as foo = bar rather than using ugly and
misleading brackets, etc. [136] and include the object's
type [137].
* Don't pass our long script to parse .rdb files via the command
line; use standard input [138]) instead. [139]
* Call the deparse function to ensure that we do not error out
and revert to a binary diff when processing .rdb files with
internal "vector" types; they do not automatically coerce to
strings. [140]
* Other misc/cosmetic changes. [141][142][143]

* Output/logging:
* When printing an error from a command, format the command for the
user. [144]
* Truncate very long command lines when displaying them as an
external source of data. [145]
* When formatting command lines ensure newlines and other
metacharacters appear escaped as \n, etc. 146][147]
* When displaying the standard error from commands, ensure we use
the escaped version. [148]
* Use "exit code" over "return code" terminology when referring to
UNIX error codes in displayed differences. [149]

* Internal API:
* Add ability to pass bytestring [150] input to external commands.
[151]
* Split out command-line formatting into a separate utility
function. [152]
* Add support for easily masking the standard error of commands.
[153][154]
* To match the libarchive [155] container, raise a KeyError
exception if we request an invalid member from a directory.
[156]
* Correct string representation output in the traceback when we
cannot locate a specific item in a container. [157]

* Misc:
* Move build-dependency on python-argcomplete to its Python 3
equivalent to facilitate Python 2.x removal. (#942967 [158])
* Track and report on missing Python modules. (#72 [159])
* Move from deprecated $ADTTMP to $AUTOPKGTEST_TMP in the
autopkgtests [160]. [161]
* Truncate the tcpdump expected diff to 8KB (from ~600KB).
[162]
* Try and ensure that new test data files are generated
dynamically, ie. at least no new ones are added without "good"
reasons. [163]
* Drop unused BASE_DIR global in the tests. [164]

[125] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language
[126] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/f1e80ca
[127] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/ea4c94a
[128] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/322a568
[129] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/2c9fbc1
[130] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/b8236d4
[131] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/f8e436d
[132] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/1f89609
[133] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/9f60724
[134] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/0092be0
[135] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/cb83076
[136] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/343d01d
[137] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/895f398
[138] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_streams#Standard_input_(stdin
[139] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/07a013f
[140] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/91d7029
[141] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/c23651e
[142] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/face6fb
[143] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/f23f2b4
[144] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/138aac1
[145] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/ecccd71
[146] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/691ce88
[147] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/338dbdf
[148] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/bbfdb57
[149] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/6a8251d
[150] https://docs.python.org/3/library/stdtypes.html#bytes
[151] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/c525ba9
[152] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/f784d2c
[153] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/9b5c5fd
[154] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/2e33ad6
[155] https://www.libarchive.org/
[156] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/c98e40f
[157] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/2478e9c
[158] https://bugs.debian.org/942967
[159] https://salsa.debian.org/diffoscope/reproducible-builds/diffoscope
[160] https://ci.debian.net/
[161] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/f06c44f
[162] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/c6517e6
[163] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/e83b360
[164] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/7b44c80

In addition, Mattia Rizzolo updated our tests to run against all
supported Python versions [165] and to exit with a UNIX exit status
[166] of 2 instead of 1 in case of running out of disk space [167].
Lastly Vagrant Cascadian updated diffoscope 126 [168] and 129 [169]
in GNU Guix [170], and updated inputs for additional test suite
coverage [171].

trydiffoscope [172] is the web-based version of diffoscope [173] and
this month Chris Lamb migrated the tool to depend on the
python3-docutils package over python-docutils to allow for Python
2.x removal (#943293 [174]) as well as updating the packaging to the
latest Debian standards and conventions [175][176][177].

[165] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/23c6112
[166] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_status
[167] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope/commit/59267e8
[168] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=c3704ecaa537f96dfca2f820c3af5357a6208ce6
[169] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=d332fd860f89ed426a2b05eaa8f7a76ff6aab58f
[170] https://guix.gnu.org/
[171] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=36f5f23c1af640782aa47dbfed6352e3d4c957ff
[172] https://try.diffoscope.org
[173] https://diffoscope.org
[174] https://bugs.debian.org/943293
[175] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/trydiffoscope/commit/75e8b14
[176] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/trydiffoscope/commit/95d7faf
[177] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/trydiffoscope/commit/01df0a4


Project website
---------------

URL: https://reproducible-builds.org/

There was yet more effort put into our our website this month,
including Chris Lamb improving the formatting of reports
[179][180][181][182][183] and tidying the new "Testing framework"
[184] links [185], etc.

In addition, Holger Levsen add the Tor Project's Reproducible Builds
Manager [186] to our "Who is Involved? [187]" page and Mattia Rizzolo
dropped a literal HTML element [188].

[179] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/db5e808
[180] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/4594e05
[181] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/f338c38
[182] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/46b66fc
[183] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/ad390e8
[184] https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/reproducible.html
[185] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/137e4bd
[186] https://rbm.torproject.org/
[187] https://reproducible-builds.org/who/
[188] https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/reproducible-website/commit/8b69f7d


Test framework
--------------

We operate a comprehensive Jenkins-based testing framework that
powers tests.reproducible-builds.org. This month, the following
changes were made:

* Holger Levsen:
* Debian-specific changes:
* Add a script to ease powercycling x86 and arm64 nodes.
[192][193]
* Don't create suite-based directories for
buildinfos.debian.net [194]. [195]
* Make all four suites being tested shown in a single row on
the performance page. [196]

* OpenWrt changes:
* Only run jobs every third day. [198]
* Create jobs to run the reproducible_openwrt_rebuild.py
script today and in the future. [199]

* Mattia Rizzolo:
* Add some packages that were lost while updating to *buster*.
[200]
* Fix the auto-offline functionality by checking the content of the
permalinks file instead of following the lastSuccessfulBuild
that no longer being updated. [201]

* Paul Spooren (OpenWrt [202]):
* Add a reproducible_common utilities file. [203]
* Update the openwrt-rebuild script to to use schroot.
[204]
* Use unbuffered [205] Python output [206] as well as fixing
newlines [207][208]

The usual node maintenance was performed by Holger Levsen [209][210],
Mattia Rizzolo [211][212][213] and Vagrant Cascadian [214][215][216].

[192] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/8a69efc8
[193] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/64d87e9e
[194] https://buildinfos.debian.net/
[195] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/e4a15fc4
[196] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/cd8f363f
[198] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/d75af2d4
[199] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/fa9febb0
[200] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/69c765d7
[201] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/a395b84f
[202] https://openwrt.org
[203] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/94dcfb4c
[204] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/f73cf72f
[205] https://eklitzke.org/stdout-buffering
[206] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/e2630fb7
[207] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/dcbacce5
[208] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/0443a133
[209] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/cfbc58fb
[210] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/5f9424da
[211] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/9d3df188
[212] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/88db9f0a
[213] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/5cdad8fd
[214] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/974bca24
[215] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/8d4b533c
[216] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/commit/3da81a76


Getting in touch
================

If you are interested in contributing the Reproducible Builds project,
please visit our *Contribute* [217] page on our website. However, you
can get in touch with us via:

* Mailing list: rb-general@... [218]

* IRC: #reproducible-builds on irc.oftc.net.

* Twitter: @ReproBuilds / https://twitter.com/ReproBuilds

[217] https://reproducible-builds.org/contribute/
[218] https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general


This month's report was written by Bernhard M. Wiedemann, Chris Lamb,
Holger Levesen and Vagrant Cascadian. It was subsequently reviewed by a
bunch of Reproducible Builds folks on IRC and the mailing list.


Best wishes,

--
o
⬋ ⬊ Chris Lamb
o o reproducible-builds.org
⬊ ⬋
o


[isar-cip-core PATCH v2 4/4] ci: add hihope-rzg2m to ci chain

Quirin Gylstorff
 

From: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>

Signed-off-by: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
---
.gitlab-ci.yml | 4 ++++
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/.gitlab-ci.yml b/.gitlab-ci.yml
index 36c152a..319c5a2 100644
--- a/.gitlab-ci.yml
+++ b/.gitlab-ci.yml
@@ -23,3 +23,7 @@ all:
- sudo rm -rf build/tmp
- kas build kas.yml:board-iwg20m.yml:opt-rt.yml
- scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh buster iwg20m r8a7743-iwg20d-q7-dbcm-ca.dtb
+
+ - sudo rm -rf build/tmp
+ - kas build kas.yml:board-rzg2m.yml:opt-rt.yml
+ - scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh buster hihope-rz2gm r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.dtb
--
2.20.1


[isar-cip-core PATCH v2 3/4] hihope-rzg2m: Add board support

Quirin Gylstorff
 

From: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>

The hihope-rzg2m is a ARM64 reference platform for the CIP project.

Signed-off-by: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
---
board-rzg2m.yml | 16 +
conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf | 18 +
.../linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig | 330 ++++++++++++++++++
wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks | 15 +
4 files changed, 379 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 board-rzg2m.yml
create mode 100644 conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf
create mode 100644 recipes-kernel/linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig
create mode 100644 wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks

diff --git a/board-rzg2m.yml b/board-rzg2m.yml
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..f68c7b8
--- /dev/null
+++ b/board-rzg2m.yml
@@ -0,0 +1,16 @@
+#
+# CIP Core, generic profile
+#
+# Copyright (c) Siemens AG, 2019
+#
+# Authors:
+# Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
+#
+# SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
+#
+
+header:
+ version: 8
+
+machine: hihope-rzg2m
+target: cip-core-image
diff --git a/conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf b/conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..8b8849f
--- /dev/null
+++ b/conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf
@@ -0,0 +1,18 @@
+#
+# CIP Core, generic profile
+#
+# Copyright (c) Siemens AG, 2019
+#
+# Authors:
+# Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
+#
+# SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
+#
+
+DISTRO_ARCH = "arm64"
+
+IMAGE_TYPE ?= "wic-img"
+
+KERNEL_DEFCONFIG = "https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/raw/693be1bfb92e6c0ef813cf29431ac49eab0e15be/4.19.y-cip/arm64/renesas_defconfig"
+DTB_FILE = "r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.dtb"
+IMAGE_BOOT_FILES = "${KERNEL_IMAGE} ${DTB_FILE}"
diff --git a/recipes-kernel/linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig b/recipes-kernel/linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..f35793c
--- /dev/null
+++ b/recipes-kernel/linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig
@@ -0,0 +1,330 @@
+CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
+CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE=y
+CONFIG_AUDIT=y
+CONFIG_NO_HZ_IDLE=y
+CONFIG_HIGH_RES_TIMERS=y
+CONFIG_PREEMPT=y
+CONFIG_IRQ_TIME_ACCOUNTING=y
+CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT=y
+CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT_V3=y
+CONFIG_TASKSTATS=y
+CONFIG_TASK_DELAY_ACCT=y
+CONFIG_TASK_XACCT=y
+CONFIG_TASK_IO_ACCOUNTING=y
+CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
+CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
+CONFIG_MEMCG=y
+CONFIG_MEMCG_SWAP=y
+CONFIG_BLK_CGROUP=y
+CONFIG_CGROUP_PIDS=y
+CONFIG_CGROUP_HUGETLB=y
+CONFIG_CPUSETS=y
+CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICE=y
+CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT=y
+CONFIG_CGROUP_PERF=y
+CONFIG_USER_NS=y
+CONFIG_SCHED_AUTOGROUP=y
+CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD=y
+# CONFIG_COMPAT_BRK is not set
+CONFIG_PROFILING=y
+CONFIG_ARCH_RENESAS=y
+CONFIG_ARCH_R8A774A1=y
+CONFIG_ARCH_R8A774C0=y
+CONFIG_PCI=y
+CONFIG_PCIEPORTBUS=y
+CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_PCIE=y
+CONFIG_PCI_IOV=y
+CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI=y
+CONFIG_PCIE_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_PCI_HOST_GENERIC=y
+# CONFIG_CAVIUM_ERRATUM_22375 is not set
+# CONFIG_CAVIUM_ERRATUM_23154 is not set
+# CONFIG_CAVIUM_ERRATUM_27456 is not set
+# CONFIG_CAVIUM_ERRATUM_30115 is not set
+# CONFIG_QCOM_FALKOR_ERRATUM_1003 is not set
+# CONFIG_QCOM_FALKOR_ERRATUM_1009 is not set
+# CONFIG_QCOM_QDF2400_ERRATUM_0065 is not set
+# CONFIG_SOCIONEXT_SYNQUACER_PREITS is not set
+# CONFIG_HISILICON_ERRATUM_161600802 is not set
+CONFIG_ARM64_VA_BITS_48=y
+CONFIG_SCHED_MC=y
+CONFIG_NR_CPUS=8
+CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
+CONFIG_KEXEC=y
+CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP=y
+CONFIG_XEN=y
+# CONFIG_ARM64_LSE_ATOMICS is not set
+# CONFIG_ARM64_RAS_EXTN is not set
+CONFIG_COMPAT=y
+CONFIG_HIBERNATION=y
+CONFIG_WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT_DEFAULT=y
+CONFIG_CPU_IDLE=y
+CONFIG_ARM_CPUIDLE=y
+CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
+CONFIG_CPUFREQ_DT=y
+# CONFIG_DMIID is not set
+CONFIG_VIRTUALIZATION=y
+CONFIG_KVM=y
+CONFIG_ARM64_CRYPTO=y
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1_ARM64_CE=y
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA2_ARM64_CE=y
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_GHASH_ARM64_CE=y
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_ARM64_CE_CCM=y
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_ARM64_CE_BLK=y
+CONFIG_JUMP_LABEL=y
+CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INTEGRITY=y
+# CONFIG_CORE_DUMP_DEFAULT_ELF_HEADERS is not set
+CONFIG_KSM=y
+CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE=y
+CONFIG_CMA=y
+CONFIG_NET=y
+CONFIG_PACKET=y
+CONFIG_UNIX=y
+CONFIG_INET=y
+CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST=y
+CONFIG_IP_PNP=y
+CONFIG_IP_PNP_DHCP=y
+CONFIG_IP_PNP_BOOTP=y
+# CONFIG_IPV6 is not set
+CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
+CONFIG_CAN=y
+CONFIG_CAN_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_CAN_RCAR_CANFD=y
+CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
+CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y
+CONFIG_DMA_CMA=y
+CONFIG_CMA_SIZE_MBYTES=128
+CONFIG_CMA_ALIGNMENT=9
+CONFIG_MTD=y
+CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK=y
+CONFIG_MTD_SPI_NOR=y
+CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y
+CONFIG_VIRTIO_BLK=y
+CONFIG_SRAM=y
+# CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS is not set
+CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD=y
+CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_LIBSAS=y
+CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_ATA=y
+CONFIG_ATA=y
+# CONFIG_SATA_PMP is not set
+CONFIG_SATA_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
+CONFIG_TUN=y
+CONFIG_VIRTIO_NET=y
+# CONFIG_CAVIUM_PTP is not set
+CONFIG_RAVB=y
+CONFIG_MDIO_BUS_MUX_MMIOREG=y
+CONFIG_MICREL_PHY=y
+CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY=y
+# CONFIG_WLAN is not set
+CONFIG_INPUT_MATRIXKMAP=y
+CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
+# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD is not set
+CONFIG_KEYBOARD_GPIO=y
+# CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2 is not set
+CONFIG_INPUT_MISC=y
+# CONFIG_SERIO is not set
+CONFIG_SERIAL_SH_SCI=y
+CONFIG_VIRTIO_CONSOLE=y
+# CONFIG_HW_RANDOM is not set
+CONFIG_I2C_CHARDEV=y
+CONFIG_I2C_MUX=y
+CONFIG_I2C_MUX_PCA954x=y
+CONFIG_I2C_DESIGNWARE_PLATFORM=y
+CONFIG_I2C_SH_MOBILE=y
+CONFIG_I2C_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_SPI=y
+CONFIG_SPI_SH_MSIOF=y
+CONFIG_SPI_SPIDEV=y
+CONFIG_SPMI=y
+CONFIG_PINCTRL_SINGLE=y
+CONFIG_GPIO_GENERIC_PLATFORM=y
+CONFIG_GPIO_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_GPIO_PCA953X=y
+CONFIG_GPIO_BD9571MWV=y
+CONFIG_THERMAL=y
+CONFIG_THERMAL_GOV_POWER_ALLOCATOR=y
+CONFIG_CPU_THERMAL=y
+CONFIG_THERMAL_EMULATION=y
+CONFIG_RCAR_THERMAL=y
+CONFIG_RCAR_GEN3_THERMAL=y
+CONFIG_WATCHDOG=y
+CONFIG_RENESAS_WDT=y
+CONFIG_MFD_BD9571MWV=y
+CONFIG_REGULATOR=y
+CONFIG_REGULATOR_FIXED_VOLTAGE=y
+CONFIG_REGULATOR_BD9571MWV=y
+CONFIG_REGULATOR_GPIO=y
+CONFIG_REGULATOR_PWM=y
+CONFIG_MEDIA_SUPPORT=y
+CONFIG_MEDIA_CAMERA_SUPPORT=y
+CONFIG_MEDIA_SDR_SUPPORT=y
+CONFIG_MEDIA_CONTROLLER=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L2_SUBDEV_API=y
+CONFIG_V4L_PLATFORM_DRIVERS=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_RCAR_CSI2=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_RCAR_VIN=y
+CONFIG_V4L_MEM2MEM_DRIVERS=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_RENESAS_FDP1=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_RENESAS_FCP=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_RENESAS_VSP1=y
+CONFIG_SDR_PLATFORM_DRIVERS=y
+CONFIG_VIDEO_RCAR_DRIF=y
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_SUBDRV_AUTOSELECT is not set
+CONFIG_VIDEO_ADV748X=y
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_SIMPLE is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA18250 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA8290 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA827X is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA18271 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA9887 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TEA5761 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TEA5767 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MSI001 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MT20XX is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MT2060 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MT2063 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MT2266 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MT2131 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_QT1010 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_XC2028 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_XC5000 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_XC4000 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MXL5005S is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MXL5007T is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MC44S803 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MAX2165 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA18218 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_FC0011 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_FC0012 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_FC0013 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TDA18212 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_E4000 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_FC2580 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_M88RS6000T is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_TUA9001 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_SI2157 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_IT913X is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_R820T is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_MXL301RF is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_QM1D1C0042 is not set
+# CONFIG_MEDIA_TUNER_QM1D1B0004 is not set
+CONFIG_DRM=y
+CONFIG_DRM_I2C_NXP_TDA998X=y
+CONFIG_DRM_RCAR_DU=y
+CONFIG_DRM_RCAR_DW_HDMI=y
+CONFIG_DRM_RCAR_LVDS=y
+CONFIG_DRM_DUMB_VGA_DAC=y
+CONFIG_DRM_THINE_THC63LVD1024=y
+CONFIG_DRM_DW_HDMI_AHB_AUDIO=y
+CONFIG_DRM_DW_HDMI_I2S_AUDIO=y
+CONFIG_DRM_DW_HDMI_CEC=y
+CONFIG_FB_MODE_HELPERS=y
+CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_LCD_SUPPORT=y
+# CONFIG_LCD_CLASS_DEVICE is not set
+# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_GENERIC is not set
+CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_PWM=y
+CONFIG_LOGO=y
+# CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_MONO is not set
+# CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_VGA16 is not set
+CONFIG_SOUND=y
+CONFIG_SND=y
+# CONFIG_SND_SPI is not set
+# CONFIG_SND_USB is not set
+CONFIG_SND_SOC=y
+CONFIG_SND_SOC_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_SND_SOC_AK4613=y
+CONFIG_SND_SOC_PCM3168A_I2C=y
+CONFIG_SND_SIMPLE_CARD=y
+CONFIG_SND_SIMPLE_SCU_CARD=y
+CONFIG_SND_AUDIO_GRAPH_CARD=y
+CONFIG_USB=y
+CONFIG_USB_OTG=y
+CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD=y
+CONFIG_USB_XHCI_PLATFORM=y
+CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
+CONFIG_USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT=y
+CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD_PLATFORM=y
+CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD=y
+CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD_PLATFORM=y
+CONFIG_USB_RENESAS_USBHS_HCD=y
+CONFIG_USB_RENESAS_USBHS=y
+CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=y
+CONFIG_USB_HSIC_USB3503=y
+CONFIG_NOP_USB_XCEIV=y
+CONFIG_USB_ULPI=y
+CONFIG_USB_GADGET=y
+CONFIG_USB_RENESAS_USBHS_UDC=y
+CONFIG_USB_RENESAS_USB3=y
+CONFIG_USB_SNP_UDC_PLAT=y
+CONFIG_USB_BDC_UDC=y
+CONFIG_MMC=y
+CONFIG_MMC_SDHI=y
+CONFIG_NEW_LEDS=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_CLASS=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_GPIO=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_PWM=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGERS=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_HEARTBEAT=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_CPU=y
+CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_DEFAULT_ON=y
+CONFIG_EDAC=y
+CONFIG_RTC_CLASS=y
+CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RX8581=y
+CONFIG_DMADEVICES=y
+CONFIG_RCAR_DMAC=y
+CONFIG_RENESAS_USB_DMAC=y
+CONFIG_VFIO=y
+CONFIG_VFIO_PCI=y
+CONFIG_VIRTIO_PCI=y
+CONFIG_VIRTIO_BALLOON=y
+CONFIG_VIRTIO_MMIO=y
+CONFIG_CHROME_PLATFORMS=y
+CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_CS2000_CP=y
+# CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_XGENE is not set
+CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_VC5=y
+CONFIG_CLK_RCAR_USB2_CLOCK_SEL=y
+CONFIG_HWSPINLOCK=y
+# CONFIG_FSL_ERRATUM_A008585 is not set
+# CONFIG_HISILICON_ERRATUM_161010101 is not set
+# CONFIG_ARM64_ERRATUM_858921 is not set
+CONFIG_MAILBOX=y
+CONFIG_IOMMU_IO_PGTABLE_LPAE=y
+CONFIG_EXTCON_USB_GPIO=y
+CONFIG_IIO=y
+CONFIG_MAX9611=y
+CONFIG_PWM=y
+CONFIG_PWM_RCAR=y
+CONFIG_RESET_CONTROLLER=y
+CONFIG_PHY_RCAR_GEN3_PCIE=y
+CONFIG_PHY_RCAR_GEN3_USB2=y
+CONFIG_PHY_RCAR_GEN3_USB3=y
+CONFIG_TEE=y
+CONFIG_OPTEE=y
+CONFIG_EXT4_FS=y
+CONFIG_EXT4_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
+CONFIG_FANOTIFY=y
+CONFIG_QUOTA=y
+CONFIG_AUTOFS4_FS=y
+CONFIG_VFAT_FS=y
+CONFIG_TMPFS=y
+CONFIG_HUGETLBFS=y
+CONFIG_CONFIGFS_FS=y
+CONFIG_SQUASHFS=y
+CONFIG_NFS_FS=y
+CONFIG_NFS_V4=y
+CONFIG_NFS_V4_1=y
+CONFIG_NFS_V4_2=y
+CONFIG_ROOT_NFS=y
+CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437=y
+CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_1=y
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_ANSI_CPRNG=y
+# CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_VIRTIO is not set
+CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_CCREE=y
+CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME=y
+CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
+CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL=y
+# CONFIG_SCHED_DEBUG is not set
+# CONFIG_DEBUG_PREEMPT is not set
+CONFIG_PROVE_LOCKING=y
+# CONFIG_FTRACE is not set
diff --git a/wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks b/wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..c0a9f77
--- /dev/null
+++ b/wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks
@@ -0,0 +1,15 @@
+#
+# CIP Core, generic profile
+#
+# Copyright (c) Siemens AG, 2019
+#
+# Authors:
+# Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
+#
+# SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
+#
+
+part /boot --source bootimg-partition --ondisk mmcblk0 --fstype vfat --label boot --align 1 --size 32M --extra-space 0
+
+# Rootfs partition
+part / --source rootfs --ondisk mmcblk0 --fstype ext4 --label root --align 1024 --size 2G --active
--
2.20.1


[isar-cip-core PATCH v2 2/4] classes: add wic-targz-img.bbclass

Quirin Gylstorff
 

From: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>

The Linaro Automated Validation Architecture (LAVA) uses tarballs
as root file-systems to modify the file-system during the deployment.
Add a new bbclass to build tarballs and wic images at the same time to
feed the build output of isar-cip-core directly into LAVA tests.

Signed-off-by: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
---
classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass | 13 +++++++++++++
conf/machine/bbb.conf | 2 +-
conf/machine/iwg20m.conf | 2 +-
conf/machine/qemu-amd64.conf | 2 +-
conf/machine/simatic-ipc227e.conf | 2 +-
opt-targz-img.yml | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh | 4 ++++
7 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass
create mode 100644 opt-targz-img.yml

diff --git a/classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass b/classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..4e9f89d
--- /dev/null
+++ b/classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass
@@ -0,0 +1,13 @@
+#
+# CIP Core, generic profile
+#
+# Copyright (c) Siemens AG, 2019
+#
+# Authors:
+# Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
+#
+# SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
+#
+
+inherit wic-img
+inherit targz-img
diff --git a/conf/machine/bbb.conf b/conf/machine/bbb.conf
index c945aac..a9b460e 100644
--- a/conf/machine/bbb.conf
+++ b/conf/machine/bbb.conf
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@

DISTRO_ARCH = "armhf"

-IMAGE_TYPE = "wic-img"
+IMAGE_TYPE ?= "wic-img"
IMAGER_INSTALL += "u-boot-omap"

# On stretch, select U-Boot from buster which comes with distro-boot support
diff --git a/conf/machine/iwg20m.conf b/conf/machine/iwg20m.conf
index 2f91771..6c1a227 100644
--- a/conf/machine/iwg20m.conf
+++ b/conf/machine/iwg20m.conf
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@
DISTRO_ARCH = "armhf"

# see wic/iwg20m.wks
-IMAGE_TYPE = "wic-img"
+IMAGE_TYPE ?= "wic-img"

# sets serial login getty
MACHINE_SERIAL = "ttySC0"
diff --git a/conf/machine/qemu-amd64.conf b/conf/machine/qemu-amd64.conf
index 90325d6..7cbd55b 100644
--- a/conf/machine/qemu-amd64.conf
+++ b/conf/machine/qemu-amd64.conf
@@ -8,4 +8,4 @@

DISTRO_ARCH = "amd64"

-IMAGE_TYPE = "ext4-img"
+IMAGE_TYPE ?= "ext4-img"
diff --git a/conf/machine/simatic-ipc227e.conf b/conf/machine/simatic-ipc227e.conf
index 73dac33..473e6c5 100644
--- a/conf/machine/simatic-ipc227e.conf
+++ b/conf/machine/simatic-ipc227e.conf
@@ -8,5 +8,5 @@

DISTRO_ARCH = "amd64"

-IMAGE_TYPE = "wic-img"
+IMAGE_TYPE ?= "wic-img"
IMAGER_INSTALL += "${GRUB_BOOTLOADER_INSTALL}"
diff --git a/opt-targz-img.yml b/opt-targz-img.yml
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..1a73024
--- /dev/null
+++ b/opt-targz-img.yml
@@ -0,0 +1,20 @@
+#
+# CIP Core, generic profile
+#
+# Copyright (c) Siemens AG, 2019
+#
+# Authors:
+# Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
+#
+# SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
+#
+
+header:
+ version: 8
+
+# lava uses nfs to deploy the image. For this we need a tarball instead of
+# full image
+
+local_conf_header:
+ image-type: |
+ IMAGE_TYPE = "wic-targz-img"
diff --git a/scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh b/scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh
index 081dc9d..e5c09ef 100755
--- a/scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh
+++ b/scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh
@@ -26,6 +26,10 @@ xz -9 -k $BASE_PATH.wic.img
echo "Uploading artifacts..."
aws s3 cp --no-progress $BASE_PATH.wic.img.xz s3://download.cip-project.org/cip-core/$TARGET/

+if [ -f $BASE_PATH.tar.gz ]; then
+ aws s3 cp --no-progress $BASE_PATH.tar.gz s3://download.cip-project.org/cip-core/$TARGET/
+fi
+
KERNEL_IMAGE=$BASE_PATH-vmlinuz
# iwg20m workaround
if [ -f build/tmp/deploy/images/$TARGET/zImage ]; then
--
2.20.1


[isar-cip-core PATCH v2 1/4] kas: Increase Isar version

Quirin Gylstorff
 

From: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>

Add fix for manifest generation to avoid errors during build.

Signed-off-by: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>
---
kas.yml | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/kas.yml b/kas.yml
index 4904715..aa7ddda 100644
--- a/kas.yml
+++ b/kas.yml
@@ -19,7 +19,7 @@ repos:

isar:
url: https://github.com/ilbers/isar
- refspec: c1bae4c7ae9dee4d2cf5fd77d0c5560d9e52d5e1
+ refspec: 20a5e368021d988d8f0dcd1951b395d194a37ebb
layers:
meta:

--
2.20.1


[isar-cip-core PATCH v2 0/4] Add rzg2m support

Quirin Gylstorff
 

From: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@...>

Add the rzg2m reference board.
Add the option to build rootfs tarballs for LAVA tests.
This option needs to be activated in the gitlab-ci.yml by
adding it to the builds for testing.

Version 2:
Change used devicetree to r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.dtb.
The changes to fetch the cip-kernel configuration instead
of using copies stored in the repository will be a seperate
patch set.


Quirin Gylstorff (4):
kas: Increase Isar version
classes: add wic-targz-img.bbclass
hihope-rzg2m: Add board support
ci: add hihope-rzg2m to ci chain

.gitlab-ci.yml | 4 +
board-rzg2m.yml | 16 +
classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass | 13 +
conf/machine/bbb.conf | 2 +-
conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf | 18 +
conf/machine/iwg20m.conf | 2 +-
conf/machine/qemu-amd64.conf | 2 +-
conf/machine/simatic-ipc227e.conf | 2 +-
kas.yml | 2 +-
opt-targz-img.yml | 20 ++
.../linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig | 330 ++++++++++++++++++
scripts/deploy-cip-core.sh | 4 +
wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks | 15 +
13 files changed, 425 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 board-rzg2m.yml
create mode 100644 classes/wic-targz-img.bbclass
create mode 100644 conf/machine/hihope-rzg2m.conf
create mode 100644 opt-targz-img.yml
create mode 100644 recipes-kernel/linux/files/hihope-rzg2m_defconfig
create mode 100644 wic/hihope-rzg2m.wks

--
2.20.1


Re: [isar-cip-core PATCH 3/4] hihope-rzg2m: Add board support

Quirin Gylstorff
 

On 11/7/19 3:29 AM, kazuhiro3.hayashi@... wrote:
Hello Quirin,

I will look into it using the cip-kernel-config instead of using copies
in isar.
Are you planning to "fetch" required config(s) for each target from cip-kernel-config?
or, keep copies of the configs in isar-cip-core then synchronize them at the specific point?
I try to fetch the configuration for each target from cip-kernel-config.
Currently I need to patch the config as Isar doesn't allow setting CONFIG_LOCALVERSION in the kernel configuration.

Deby also has its own kernel configs (arm64 defconfig + Tiny hihope-rzg2m.config)
for HiHope RZG2M:
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/deby/blob/cip-core-buster/meta-hihope-rzg2m/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-base_git.bbappend
but they also should be replaced by the common kernel configs in CIP.
As the first step, I would provide configs by the same way as isar-cip-core.
Best regards,
Kazu
Quirin


Re: CIP IRC weekly meeting today

SZ Lin (林上智) <SZ.Lin@...>
 

Hi Iwamatsu-san,

From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...

Hi SZ,

I may be late or unable to join meeting.
Thank you for your heads up, I've listed your comments in the IRC meeting.

SZ


* Action item
1. Provide the cases to cip-testing to build up the test environment -
Iwamatsu-san
Merged by Chris. Please close this A.I. Thanks for Chris.
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-ci/merge_requests/24

2. Test LTS (pre)releases directly - patersonc 3. Ask KernelCI for
recommendations on what tests to run - patersonc 4. Create a
way/process to run LTP only for release tests - patersonc 5.
Investigate the RT test tools - Pavel 6. Combine rootfilesystem with
kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
This is WIP. Please keep.

7. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup -
patersonc 8. Split out non-Kernel config sections from gitlab-ci.yml -
patersonc 9. Do we want to go with the current approach where GitLab
CI is run ‘out of tree’- Kernel team
We discussion by Mail now. Some opinions come from Chris.

* Kernel maintenance updates
I reviewed v4.4.198.

Best regards,
Nobuhiro

-----Original Message-----
From: cip-dev-bounces@...
[mailto:cip-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of SZ Lin (林
上智)
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 10:56 AM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00
starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019
&month=11&day=7&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=241&p2=137&p3=179&p4=1
36&p5=37
&p6=248

US-West US-East   UK     DE     TW     JP
01:00    04:00   09:00   10:00   17:00   18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Last week's meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2019/10/cip.2019-10-24-09.
00.html

Agenda:

* Action item
1. Provide the cases to cip-testing to build up the test environment -
Iwamatsu-san 2. Test LTS (pre)releases directly - patersonc 3. Ask
KernelCI for recommendations on what tests to run - patersonc 4.
Create a way/process to run LTP only for release tests - patersonc 5.
Investigate the RT test tools - Pavel 6. Combine rootfilesystem with
kselftest binary
- Iwamatsu-san 7. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP
test setup - patersonc 8. Split out non-Kernel config sections from
gitlab-ci.yml - patersonc 9. Do we want to go with the current
approach where GitLab CI is run ‘out of tree’- Kernel team

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Core
* Software update
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour
if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay.
Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

Best regards,

SZ Lin, Moxa.
_______________________________________________
cip-dev mailing list
cip-dev@...
https://lists.cip-project.org/mailman/listinfo/cip-dev


[PATCH 4.4.y-cip 83/83] ARM: dts: iwg23s-sbc: Add uSD and eMMC support

Biju Das <biju.das@...>
 

From: Fabrizio Castro <fabrizio.castro@...>

commit 9eb36b945b5c21d57c02a26cc629dd9484ced9aa upstream.

Add uSD card and eMMC support to the iwg23s single board
computer powered by the RZ/G1C SoC (a.k.a. r8a77470).

Signed-off-by: Fabrizio Castro <fabrizio.castro@...>
Reviewed-by: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
Signed-off-by: Simon Horman <horms+renesas@...>
Signed-off-by: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
---
arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470-iwg23s-sbc.dts | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 75 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470-iwg23s-sbc.dts b/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470-iwg23s-sbc.dts
index 273acc8..579414e 100644
--- a/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470-iwg23s-sbc.dts
+++ b/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470-iwg23s-sbc.dts
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@
*/

/dts-v1/;
+#include <dt-bindings/gpio/gpio.h>
#include "r8a77470.dtsi"
/ {
model = "iWave iW-RainboW-G23S single board computer based on RZ/G1C";
@@ -25,6 +26,37 @@
device_type = "memory";
reg = <0 0x40000000 0 0x20000000>;
};
+
+ reg_1p8v: reg-1p8v {
+ compatible = "regulator-fixed";
+ regulator-name = "fixed-1.8V";
+ regulator-min-microvolt = <1800000>;
+ regulator-max-microvolt = <1800000>;
+ regulator-boot-on;
+ regulator-always-on;
+ };
+
+ reg_3p3v: reg-3p3v {
+ compatible = "regulator-fixed";
+ regulator-name = "fixed-3.3V";
+ regulator-min-microvolt = <3300000>;
+ regulator-max-microvolt = <3300000>;
+ regulator-boot-on;
+ regulator-always-on;
+ };
+
+ vccq_sdhi2: regulator-vccq-sdhi2 {
+ compatible = "regulator-gpio";
+
+ regulator-name = "SDHI2 VccQ";
+ regulator-min-microvolt = <1800000>;
+ regulator-max-microvolt = <3300000>;
+
+ gpios = <&gpio2 24 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
+ gpios-states = <1>;
+ states = <3300000 1
+ 1800000 0>;
+ };
};

&avb {
@@ -84,6 +116,12 @@
function = "i2c3";
};

+ mmc_pins_uhs: mmc_uhs {
+ groups = "mmc_data8", "mmc_ctrl";
+ function = "mmc";
+ power-source = <1800>;
+ };
+
qspi0_pins: qspi0 {
groups = "qspi0_ctrl", "qspi0_data2";
function = "qspi0";
@@ -94,6 +132,18 @@
function = "scif1";
};

+ sdhi2_pins: sd2 {
+ groups = "sdhi2_data4", "sdhi2_ctrl";
+ function = "sdhi2";
+ power-source = <3300>;
+ };
+
+ sdhi2_pins_uhs: sd2_uhs {
+ groups = "sdhi2_data4", "sdhi2_ctrl";
+ function = "sdhi2";
+ power-source = <1800>;
+ };
+
usb0_pins: usb0 {
groups = "usb0";
function = "usb0";
@@ -133,6 +183,31 @@
status = "okay";
};

+&sdhi1 {
+ pinctrl-0 = <&mmc_pins_uhs>;
+ pinctrl-names = "state_uhs";
+
+ vmmc-supply = <&reg_3p3v>;
+ vqmmc-supply = <&reg_1p8v>;
+ bus-width = <8>;
+ mmc-hs200-1_8v;
+ non-removable;
+ fixed-emmc-driver-type = <1>;
+ status = "okay";
+};
+
+&sdhi2 {
+ pinctrl-0 = <&sdhi2_pins>;
+ pinctrl-1 = <&sdhi2_pins_uhs>;
+ pinctrl-names = "default", "state_uhs";
+
+ vmmc-supply = <&reg_3p3v>;
+ vqmmc-supply = <&vccq_sdhi2>;
+ bus-width = <4>;
+ cd-gpios = <&gpio4 20 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;
+ status = "okay";
+};
+
&usb2_phy0 {
status = "okay";
};
--
2.7.4


[PATCH 4.4.y-cip 82/83] ARM: dts: r8a77470: Add SDHI1 support

Biju Das <biju.das@...>
 

From: Fabrizio Castro <fabrizio.castro@...>

commit 0485da788028ecd525291974c8efe2d072607476 upstream.

Althought interface SDHI1 found on the RZ/G1C SoC (a.k.a.
r8a77470) is compatible with the R-Car Gen3 ones, its OF
compatibility is restricted to the SoC specific compatible
string to avoid confusion, as from a more generic perspective
the RZ/G1C is sharing the most similarities with the R-Car
Gen2 family of SoCs, and there is a combination of R-Car
Gen2 compatible SDHI IPs and R-Car Gen3 compatible SDHI IP
on this specific chip.
This patch adds the SoC specific part of SDHI1 support, and
since SDHI1 comes with internal DMA, its DT node looks fairly
different from SDHI0 and SDHI2.

Signed-off-by: Fabrizio Castro <fabrizio.castro@...>
Reviewed-by: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
Signed-off-by: Simon Horman <horms+renesas@...>
Signed-off-by: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
[ Removed reset and updated clk and power domain properties ]
---
arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi | 10 ++++++++++
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi b/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi
index f8fccd4..757c935 100644
--- a/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi
+++ b/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi
@@ -669,6 +669,16 @@
status = "disabled";
};

+ sdhi1: sd@ee300000 {
+ compatible = "renesas,sdhi-mmc-r8a77470";
+ reg = <0 0xee300000 0 0x2000>;
+ interrupts = <GIC_SPI 166 IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH>;
+ clocks = <&mstp3_clks R8A77470_CLK_SDHI1>;
+ max-frequency = <156000000>;
+ power-domains = <&cpg_clocks>;
+ status = "disabled";
+ };
+
sdhi2: sd@ee160000 {
compatible = "renesas,sdhi-r8a77470",
"renesas,rcar-gen2-sdhi";
--
2.7.4


[PATCH 4.4.y-cip 81/83] ARM: dts: r8a77470: Add SDHI0 support

Biju Das <biju.das@...>
 

From: Fabrizio Castro <fabrizio.castro@...>

commit 15aa5a95e820e8183aa34535131e7c97789b8504 upstream.

RZ/G1C comes with two different types of IP for the SDHI
interfaces, SDHI0 and SDHI2 share the same IP type, and
such an IP is also compatible with the one found in R-Car
Gen2. SDHI1 IP on the other hand is compatible with R-Car
Gen3 with internal DMA.
This patch completes the SDHI support of the R-Car Gen2
compatible IPs, including fixing the max-frequency
definition of SDHI2, as it turns out there is a bug in
Section 1.3.9 of the RZ/G1C Hardware User's Manual (Rev.
1.00 Oct. 2017).

Signed-off-by: Fabrizio Castro <fabrizio.castro@...>
Reviewed-by: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
Signed-off-by: Simon Horman <horms+renesas@...>
Signed-off-by: Biju Das <biju.das@...>
[ Removed reset and updated clk and power domain properties ]
---
arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi | 16 +++++++++++++++-
1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi b/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi
index fd9d92c..f8fccd4 100644
--- a/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi
+++ b/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a77470.dtsi
@@ -655,6 +655,20 @@
status = "disabled";
};

+ sdhi0: sd@ee100000 {
+ compatible = "renesas,sdhi-r8a77470",
+ "renesas,rcar-gen2-sdhi";
+ reg = <0 0xee100000 0 0x328>;
+ interrupts = <GIC_SPI 165 IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH>;
+ clocks = <&mstp3_clks R8A77470_CLK_SDHI0>;
+ dmas = <&dmac0 0xcd>, <&dmac0 0xce>,
+ <&dmac1 0xcd>, <&dmac1 0xce>;
+ dma-names = "tx", "rx", "tx", "rx";
+ max-frequency = <156000000>;
+ power-domains = <&cpg_clocks>;
+ status = "disabled";
+ };
+
sdhi2: sd@ee160000 {
compatible = "renesas,sdhi-r8a77470",
"renesas,rcar-gen2-sdhi";
@@ -664,7 +678,7 @@
dmas = <&dmac0 0xd3>, <&dmac0 0xd4>,
<&dmac1 0xd3>, <&dmac1 0xd4>;
dma-names = "tx", "rx", "tx", "rx";
- max-frequency = <97500000>;
+ max-frequency = <78000000>;
power-domains = <&cpg_clocks>;
status = "disabled";
};
--
2.7.4

6441 - 6460 of 10124