Date

CIP-dev IRC weekly meeting log: week 4

SZ Lin (林上智) <SZ.Lin@...>

Hi,

Please find the logs of CIP meeting last week in below link:

https://irclogs.baserock.org/cip/%23cip.2019-01-24.log.html#t2019-01-24T09:00:08

#action make patersonc admin of cip-testing mailing list

-> Done

SZ Lin, Moxa

Re: Meet Bot in #cip

SZ Lin (林上智) <szlin@...>

Hi,

Agustín Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...> 於
2019年1月25日 週五 下午5:57寫道:

Hi,

as you probably know, the Baserock project has been providing us the logs service for the #cip IRC channel in freenode. When the weekly dev meeting started, we all agree it would be good to add Meet Bot to those services, so keeping logs become easier as well as keeping track of the actions from previous meetings, among other improvements.

The Meet Bot was implemented yesterday. Thanks Pedro for adding this service.

For those of you unfamiliar with Meet Bot please read: https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Thanks to Pedro and thanks to Agustin for the notification.

It's pity that my laptop is broken so that I may meet the bot later.

SZ

Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant
Codethink Ltd
We respect your privacy. See https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html

Re: Meet Bot in #cip

Chris Paterson

Thank you Pedro!

Chris

project.org> On Behalf Of Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Sent: 25 January 2019 09:56

Hi,

as you probably know, the Baserock project has been providing us the logs
service for the #cip IRC channel in freenode. When the weekly dev meeting
started, we all agree it would be good to add Meet Bot to those services, so
keeping logs become easier as well as keeping track of the actions from
previous meetings, among other improvements.

The Meet Bot was implemented yesterday. Thanks Pedro for adding this
service.

For those of you unfamiliar with Meet Bot please read:
https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant
Codethink Ltd
We respect your privacy. See https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html

Meet Bot in #cip

Agustín Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...>

Hi,

as you probably know, the Baserock project has been providing us the logs service for the #cip IRC channel in freenode. When the weekly dev meeting started, we all agree it would be good to add Meet Bot to those services, so keeping logs become easier as well as keeping track of the actions from previous meetings, among other improvements.

The Meet Bot was implemented yesterday. Thanks Pedro for adding this service.

For those of you unfamiliar with Meet Bot please read: https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant
Codethink Ltd