Kernel configurations for 4.19?

Ben Hutchings <ben.hutchings@...>

Please could members send their kernel configuration files for Linux
4.19-cip? Either send them to the list as attachments, or create merge
requests for
<https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config>.

There are already configuration files for 4.19 in cip-kernel-config
that were produced by automatically updating the 4.4 configurations.
Please also let us know which of these can be deleted.

Ben Hutchings, Software Developer   Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HF, United Kingdom

daniel.sangorrin@...

Hi Ben,

I need to minimize (deselect options that are not strictly necessary) a configuration file but probably I will be able to send it to you in a few weeks.

Please could members send their kernel configuration files for Linux
4.19-cip? Either send them to the list as attachments, or create merge
requests for
<https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config>.
Sorry for the delay.

I've created a MR to update renesas_shmobile_defconfig to the latest available in the CIP Kernel.
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/merge_requests/2

Kind regards, Chris

There are already configuration files for 4.19 in cip-kernel-config
that were produced by automatically updating the 4.4 configurations.
Please also let us know which of these can be deleted.

Ben Hutchings, Software Developer   Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HF, United Kingdom

daniel.sangorrin@...

Hello Ben,

Sorry for the delay, here is the configuration file for 4.19.
If you prefer I can send it to you as a pull request or inline.

I need to minimize (deselect options that are not strictly necessary) a configuration file but probably I will be able
to send it to you in a few weeks.

Please could members send their kernel configuration files for Linux
4.19-cip? Either send them to the list as attachments, or create merge
requests for
<https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config>.

There are already configuration files for 4.19 in cip-kernel-config
that were produced by automatically updating the 4.4 configurations.
Please also let us know which of these can be deleted.

Ben Hutchings, Software Developer   Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HF, United Kingdom

minmin@plathome.co.jp

Hi,

Sorry for loooooooooooooooong time.

I got kernel config for 4.19 from our development team.

Attachment is for OpenBlocks IoT VX2.

Best regards.

minmin

Plat'Home Co., Ltd.

I got kernel config for 4.19 from our development team.

Attachment is for OpenBlocks IoT VX2.
Minda-san, thanks you!

Mauerer, Wolfgang

Hi Laurence,

apologies for the delay, but please do finally find two configs
from Siemens attached.

Best regards, Wolfgang

On Wed, 2019-06-12 at 09:12 +0900, Masato Minda wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for loooooooooooooooong time.

I got kernel config for 4.19 from our development team.

Attachment is for OpenBlocks IoT VX2.
I've added this to the kernel-config repository, thanks.

On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 09:28 +0000, Mauerer, Wolfgang wrote:
Hi Laurence,

apologies for the delay, but please do finally find two configs
from Siemens attached.
I've added these to the kernel-config repository, thanks.

On Wed, 2019-04-17 at 12:53 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
Please could members send their kernel configuration files for Linux
4.19-cip? Either send them to the list as attachments, or create merge
requests for
<https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config>;.

There are already configuration files for 4.19 in cip-kernel-config
that were produced by automatically updating the 4.4 configurations.
Please also let us know which of these can be deleted.
I have received new config files from most members, but no-one told me
if the old configs can be deleted. For reference, these are the files
we have for 4.19 that are based on those submitted for 4.4:

4.19/arm/hitachi_omap_defconfig
4.19/arm/moxa_mxc_defconfig
4.19/arm/siemens_am335x-axm2_defconfig
4.19/arm/siemens_am335x-draco_defconfig
4.19/arm/siemens_am335x-dxr2_defconfig
4.19/arm/siemens_am335x-etamin_defconfig
4.19/arm/siemens_am57xx-pxm3_defconfig
4.19/arm/toshiba_tegra_defconfig
4.19/arm/toshiba_zynq_defconfig
4.19/powerpc/toshiba_defconfig
4.19/x86/plathome_obsvx1.config
4.19/x86/siemens_i386-rt.config
4.19/x86/siemens_iot2000.config
4.19/x86/siemens_server_defconfig
4.19/x86/toshiba_defconfig

Ben Hutchings, Software Developer Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HF, United Kingdom

daniel.sangorrin@...

Hello Ben,

[Note] repeating the reply because I got some rejected mails.

From: Ben Hutchings
I have received new config files from most members, but no-one told me
if the old configs can be deleted. For reference, these are the files
we have for 4.19 that are based on those submitted for 4.4:
You can discard the 4.4 old configurations from Toshiba. At the moment, we only need support for this one:
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/blob/master/4.19/x86/toshiba_atom_baytrail_cip.config

[Note] we may send more configuration files in the near future.