Date 1 - 2 of 2
CIP IRC weekly meeting today
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
US-West US-East UK DE TW JP
01:00 04:00 09:00 10:00 17:00 18:00
Last week's meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
2. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersonc
3. Arrangement of F2F Kernel Meeting in Nuremberg - masashi910
4. Add config for qemux86-64 and BBB to both 4.4 and 4.19 - Iwamatsu-san
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Core
* Software update
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.
Hi,toggle quoted message Show quoted text
I cannot attend the IRC meeting today.
-----Original Message-----I tested on LAVA. But not finished.
2. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersoncQemux86-64's config already merged to cip-kernel-config.
BBB config is under testing. Please keep this A.I.
|1 - 2 of 2|