Hello Iwamatsu-san,

From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp
<nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp>
Sent: 18 March 2020 05:42

Hi Chris,

Some Renesas boards look like down[0].
Therefore, testing with gitlab has not been completed.
Yes, sorry. There is an issue with one of the USB hubs.
However we're all working from home at the moment so it's not easy for me to get physical access.

As a temporary measure yesterday I removed the problematic boards from our CI pipelines, so hopefully going forward we should be okay.
The offline boards were additional non CIP reference platforms, so our CI will still be testing what needs to be tested.

This adds to my point that we need to spread reference platforms over more then one location 😊

Kind regards, Chris

Could you check it?

[0]: https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/alldevices

Jan Kiszka

Hello Iwamatsu-san,

Therefore, testing with gitlab has not been completed.
Yes, sorry. There is an issue with one of the USB hubs.
However we're all working from home at the moment so it's not easy for me to get physical access.
As a temporary measure yesterday I removed the problematic boards from our CI pipelines, so hopefully going forward we should be okay.
The offline boards were additional non CIP reference platforms, so our CI will still be testing what needs to be tested.
This adds to my point that we need to spread reference platforms over more then one location 😊
...yeah, and at least one site should be on the moon - in case of another wide-spread lockdown. ;)

Pavel Machek

Hi!

This adds to my point that we need to spread reference platforms over more then one location 😊
...yeah, and at least one site should be on the moon - in case of another
wide-spread lockdown. ;)
I'd suggest a moon rather than the moon. Europa could work, just to be
sure :-).

Pavel

This adds to my point that we need to spread reference platforms over more
then one location 😊
...yeah, and at least one site should be on the moon - in case of another
wide-spread lockdown. ;)
I'd suggest a moon rather than the moon. Europa could work, just to be
sure :-).
I'm not sure if we'll cope with the latency though...

                                                                      Pavel

Therefore, testing with gitlab has not been completed.
Yes, sorry. There is an issue with one of the USB hubs.
However we're all working from home at the moment so it's not easy for
me to get physical access.
I see.

As a temporary measure yesterday I removed the problematic boards from
our CI pipelines, so hopefully going forward we should be okay.
The offline boards were additional non CIP reference platforms, so our
CI will still be testing what needs to be tested.
Okay, thanks for your work!

This adds to my point that we need to spread reference platforms over
more then one location 😊
Yes, We (Toshiba) will work on joining this support as well.