CIP IRC weekly meeting today

masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp <masashi.kudo@...>

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=6&day=11&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2020/06/cip.2020-06-04-09.00.log.html

Agenda:

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Strengthen sustainable process to backport patches from Mainline/LTS - Kernel Team
3. Upload a guideline for reference hardware platform addition - masashi910
4. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
5. Ask board owners to review reference platform configs to optimize backporting - masashi910
6. Check CVE and Patch, Bluetooth BAIS attack (CVE-2020-10135) - iwamatsu

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Security
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

M. Kudo
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.

Pavel Machek

Hi!

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
I'm sorry I missed the meeting. I'll go through the IRC logs.

My activity last week: reviews on 4.19.127 and patches queued for 4.19.128.

Best regards,
Pavel

masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp <masashi.kudo@...>

Hi, Pavel-san,