From: Chris Paterson [mailto:Chris.Paterson2@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:37 PM
To: masashi.kudo@...; iwamatsu nobuhiro(岩松 信洋 □SWC◯ACT)
<nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...>; pavel@...; ben.hutchings@...; SZ.Lin@...; wens@...
Cc: cip-dev@...
Subject: CIP Patchwork

Hello all,

CIP has a Patchwork instance [0] that monitors the cip-dev mainline list for patches.

It doesn't look like it's particularly maintained, with most patches in the "new" state.
As a project, do we want to start maintaining Patchwork? Should we kill it off? Or just stick with the status-quo?

We briefly discussed this in the IRC meeting today, but I thought we should check with a wider audience before making
a decision.
Not all, I sometime checked and updated this.
There are more non-kernel patches, so I re-check this.
And I use this for patch tracking and patch appling.

So, any thoughts?

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/cip-dev/list/

CIP has a Patchwork instance [0] that monitors the cip-dev mainline list for patches.

It doesn't look like it's particularly maintained, with most patches in the "new" state.
As a project, do we want to start maintaining Patchwork? Should we kill it off? Or just stick with the status-quo?

We briefly discussed this in the IRC meeting today, but I thought we should check with a wider audience before making
a decision.
Not all, I sometime checked and updated this.
There are more non-kernel patches, so I re-check this.
And I use this for patch tracking and patch appling.
Can we set filters based on common tags like "[isar-cip-core]" (which I just forgot to use)?

Jan

So, any thoughts?

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/cip-dev/list/

Hello,

CIP has a Patchwork instance [0] that monitors the cip-dev mainline list for
patches.

It doesn't look like it's particularly maintained, with most patches in the
"new" state.
As a project, do we want to start maintaining Patchwork? Should we kill it
off? Or just stick with the status-quo?

We briefly discussed this in the IRC meeting today, but I thought we
should check with a wider audience before making
a decision.
Not all, I sometime checked and updated this.
There are more non-kernel patches, so I re-check this.
And I use this for patch tracking and patch appling.
Can we set filters based on common tags like "[isar-cip-core]" (which I
just forgot to use)?
I can't see any options through the gui, but perhaps there are some configuration options server-side.