Everything failed in gitlab

Pavel Machek

Hi!

I tried submitting kernel for testing, and got "everything failed"
result after timeout. I believe something is wrong with testing:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/181945390

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Pavel

There seems to be a problem with kubernetes running gitlab-runner.
AFAUK, this provided by Siemens. Jan, do you have any information about this?

I tried submitting kernel for testing, and got "everything failed"
result after timeout. I believe something is wrong with testing:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/181945390

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Pavel

On 27.08.20 08:48, nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp wrote:
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with kubernetes running gitlab-runner.
AFAUK, this provided by Siemens. Jan, do you have any information about this?
Michael, Quirin, any ideas?

I tried submitting kernel for testing, and got "everything failed"
result after timeout. I believe something is wrong with testing:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/181945390

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Pavel

Michael Adler

Hi,

Michael, Quirin, any ideas?
yes. I took a brief look at the logs and found the problem:

Aug 27 08:16:05 ip-172-20-42-140 kubelet[2152]: E0827 08:16:05.109337 2152 kuberuntime_manager.go:784] container start failed: ErrImagePull: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error response from daemon: Get https://registry.gitlab.com/v2/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-ci/manifests/build-v3: unauthorized: HTTP Basic: Access denied

=> HTTP Basic: Access denied

Please check your setup/permissions?

HTH,
Michael

--
Michael Adler
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Klaus Helmrich, Cedrik Neike, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Pavel Machek

Hi!

Michael, Quirin, any ideas?
yes. I took a brief look at the logs and found the problem:

Aug 27 08:16:05 ip-172-20-42-140 kubelet[2152]: E0827 08:16:05.109337 2152 kuberuntime_manager.go:784] container start failed: ErrImagePull: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error response from daemon: Get https://registry.gitlab.com/v2/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-ci/manifests/build-v3: unauthorized: HTTP Basic: Access denied

=> HTTP Basic: Access denied

Please check your setup/permissions?
I believe that Chris is unavailable this week. Is there anyone else
that knows how this is supposed to work?

Best regards,
Pavel

--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk

This is happening not only in cip-testing (kernel test) but also in
cip-core[0][1].
I don't manage these runners. Has anyone changed permissions etc?

[0]:https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/705783916
[1]:https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/deby/-/jobs/699772711

2020年8月27日(木) 22:10 Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>:

Hi!

Michael, Quirin, any ideas?
yes. I took a brief look at the logs and found the problem:

Aug 27 08:16:05 ip-172-20-42-140 kubelet[2152]: E0827 08:16:05.109337 2152 kuberuntime_manager.go:784] container start failed: ErrImagePull: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error response from daemon: Get https://registry.gitlab.com/v2/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-ci/manifests/build-v3: unauthorized: HTTP Basic: Access denied

=> HTTP Basic: Access denied

Please check your setup/permissions?
I believe that Chris is unavailable this week. Is there anyone else
that knows how this is supposed to work?

Best regards,
Pavel

--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org}
GPG ID: 40AD1FA6

Jan Kiszka

On 27.08.20 23:40, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
Hi all,

This is happening not only in cip-testing (kernel test) but also in
cip-core[0][1].
I don't manage these runners. Has anyone changed permissions etc?
I do. Just restarted a build
(https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707991738), and
it is apparently working.

Is there in issue with who is triggering the build and what permission
that person has? Just restarted [0], and that also works:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707992917

[...]

Hi Jan,

On 27.08.20 23:40, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
Hi all,

This is happening not only in cip-testing (kernel test) but also in
cip-core[0][1].
I don't manage these runners. Has anyone changed permissions etc?
I do. Just restarted a build
(https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707991738), and
it is apparently working.

Is there in issue with who is triggering the build and what permission
that person has? Just restarted [0], and that also works:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707992917
Gitlab runner is now working on all repositories.
Thanks!

On 28.08.20 09:11, nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp wrote:
Hi Jan,

On 27.08.20 23:40, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
Hi all,

This is happening not only in cip-testing (kernel test) but also in
cip-core[0][1].
I don't manage these runners. Has anyone changed permissions etc?
I do. Just restarted a build
(https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707991738), and
it is apparently working.

Is there in issue with who is triggering the build and what permission
that person has? Just restarted [0], and that also works:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707992917
Gitlab runner is now working on all repositories.
Thanks!
...but I didn't change anything for that. I guess is was a temporal hick-up.

Pavel Machek

Hi!

This is happening not only in cip-testing (kernel test) but also in
cip-core[0][1].
I don't manage these runners. Has anyone changed permissions etc?
I do. Just restarted a build
(https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707991738), and
it is apparently working.

Is there in issue with who is triggering the build and what permission
that person has? Just restarted [0], and that also works:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707992917
Gitlab runner is now working on all repositories.
Thanks!
...but I didn't change anything for that. I guess is was a temporal hick-up.
I can confirm that builds now work. Thanks to whoever (or whatever)
fixed it :-).

Best regards,
Pavel