Leaving Codethink and CIP

Ben Hutchings <ben.hutchings@...>

I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
directly on CIP. (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.) My last working day here
will be 11 November.

I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
kernel maintenance possible. CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.

Ben Hutchings, Software Developer Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HF, United Kingdom

Pavel Machek

Hi!

I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
directly on CIP. (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.) My last working day here
will be 11 November.

I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
kernel maintenance possible. CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.
Thanks for all the great work, and good luck in whatever you do next.

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk

SZ Lin (林上智) <sz.lin@...>

Hi,

From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On Behalf Of
I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
directly on CIP. (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.) My last working day here
will be 11 November.

I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
kernel maintenance possible. CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.
Thanks to your massive contribution in the past few years, I cherish the
memory of working with you and wish you all the best, enjoy your new job and life.

I believe we will meet again at the conference soon.

SZ

I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
directly on CIP. (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.) My last working day here
will be 11 November.

I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
kernel maintenance possible. CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.
I appreciate your letting me know about your resignation from Codethink.
I'm so grateful for your support and advice.

I believe we will meet again at the conference soon.
And wish you a happy new job.