From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On Behalf Of
Sudip Mukherjee
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:57 PM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: [cip-dev] Joining CIP from Codethink

Hi All,

I am starting with CIP and will be trying to do what Ben used to do.
Though many of my colleagues and ex-colleagues have worked with CIP, this will
be my first time directly working with CIP and excited with the chance to
contribute to the super-long-term Linux Kernel.

--
Regards
Sudip

SZ Lin (林上智) <sz.lin@...>

Hi Sudip,

Welcome aboard!

SZ

Sudip Mukherjee via lists.cip-project.org
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 9:57 PM
To: cip-dev@...

Hi All,

I am starting with CIP and will be trying to do what Ben used to do.
Though many of my colleagues and ex-colleagues have worked with CIP, this will
be my first time directly working with CIP and excited with the chance to
contribute to the super-long-term Linux Kernel.

--
Regards
Sudip

Pavel Machek

Hi!

I am starting with CIP and will be trying to do what Ben used to do.
Though many of my colleagues and ex-colleagues have worked with CIP,
this will be my first time directly working with CIP and excited with
the chance to contribute to the super-long-term Linux Kernel.
Welcome, and have fun :-).

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk

Hi Sudip,