Siemens board failed to boot testing 5.10

Pavel Machek

Hi!

Something went wrong on siemens board... I'll try to resubmit the job.

https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148648#L266

Best regards,
Pavel

InfrastructureError: The Infrastructure is not working correctly. Please report this error to LAVA admins.
case: job
case_id: 3494716
definition: lava
error_msg: bootloader-commands timed out after 96 seconds
error_type: Infrastructure

--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek

Pavel Machek

On Mon 2021-01-25 21:17:34, Pavel Machek wrote:
Hi!

Something went wrong on siemens board... I'll try to resubmit the job.

https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148648#L266
It still fails. https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148674. I'll
retry one more time, but this looks like permanent problem.

Best regards,
Pavel
--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek

Jan Kiszka

On 25.01.21 21:44, Pavel Machek wrote:
On Mon 2021-01-25 21:17:34, Pavel Machek wrote:
Hi!

Something went wrong on siemens board... I'll try to resubmit the job.

https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148648#L266
It still fails. https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148674. I'll
retry one more time, but this looks like permanent problem.
Do you mean the board does not come up with any job, or just with 5.10?
Doesn't it react at all (dead hw)?

And where is this one located? We have IPC227E at Mentor and at Denx now.

Siemens AG, T RDA IOT

Pavel Machek

Hi!

Something went wrong on siemens board... I'll try to resubmit the job.

https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148648#L266
It still fails. https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/job/148674. I'll
retry one more time, but this looks like permanent problem.
Do you mean the board does not come up with any job, or just with 5.10?
Doesn't it react at all (dead hw)?
I don't believe it is dead hw.

And where is this one located? We have IPC227E at Mentor and at Denx now.
I'm sorry, I don't know much about test infrastructure.

5.10.11-rc2 tests passed okay, but I'm not sure if it has any
implications.

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-stable-rc-ci/-/tree/linux-5.10.y

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk

Hello,