CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat


Jan Kiszka
 

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today.

Please note that we moved from Freenode to libera.chat. Our channel is
the following:

irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

Furthermore note that the IRC meeting is now scheduled to UTC (GMT) 13:00:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=9&day=16&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
06:00 09:00 14:00 15:00 21:00 22:00

Last meeting minutes:

https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2021/09/cip.2021-09-09-13.02.log.txt

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu & alicef
2. Document new LAVA domains in wiki - patersonc

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* AOB

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT
Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux


Chris Paterson
 

Hello Jan, all,

From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On
Behalf Of Jan Kiszka via lists.cip-project.org
Sent: 16 September 2021 07:11

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today.
There is a chance that I may not make it today. Just in case I've added some notes below.


Please note that we moved from Freenode to libera.chat. Our channel is
the following:

irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

Furthermore note that the IRC meeting is now scheduled to UTC (GMT)
13:00:

https://jpn01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww
.timeanddate.com%2Fworldclock%2Fmeetingdetails.html%3Fyear%3D2021%
26month%3D9%26day%3D16%26hour%3D13%26min%3D0%26sec%3D0%26p
1%3D224%26p2%3D179%26p3%3D136%26p4%3D37%26p5%3D241%26p6%3D
248&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cchris.paterson2%40renesas.com%7C7f495232a8
5c44b56ea208d978d8ca45%7C53d82571da1947e49cb4625a166a4a2a%7C0%7C
0%7C637673694777997101%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLj
AwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;
sdata=jITtPWySL7jFizH7hwZkcwtG90KbqftA70TEkBYMCEc%3D&amp;reserve
d=0

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
06:00 09:00 14:00 15:00 21:00 22:00

Last meeting minutes:

https://jpn01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Firclog
s.baserock.org%2Fmeetings%2Fcip%2F2021%2F09%2Fcip.2021-09-09-
13.02.log.txt&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cchris.paterson2%40renesas.com%7C7f
495232a85c44b56ea208d978d8ca45%7C53d82571da1947e49cb4625a166a4a2a
%7C0%7C0%7C637673694777997101%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIj
oiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1
000&amp;sdata=zkeyEhzTKsDWpLFE59PjV9AjBn15GHu%2Fujcy0YxpfeE%3D
&amp;reserved=0

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu & alicef
2. Document new LAVA domains in wiki - patersonc
No updates.


* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
I don't have much to update since the TSC on Tuesday.

Kind regards, Chris

* AOB

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT
Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux