linux-4.4.y-cip-rebase: patches in wrong order?

This was unexpected for me, may be unexpected for our users, and would
make -cip-rt release different to previous ones. COuld we get order of
patches be

git log:
[CIP patches]
[-st patches]
[Greg's stable tree]
[Linus tree]
Indeed.
I will revert to the commit order above, and force-push.
I updated linux-4.4.y-cip-rebases branch and v4.4.302-cip69-rebase.

In previous linux-4.4.y-cip-rebases, order of patches was:

git log:
[CIP patches]
[Greg's stable tree]
[Linus tree]

With start of self-maintainance, we now have:

git log:
[-st patches]
[CIP patches]
[Greg's stable tree]
[Linus tree]

[...]

Pavel Machek

Hi!

In previous linux-4.4.y-cip-rebases, order of patches was:

git log:
[CIP patches]
[Greg's stable tree]
[Linus tree]

With start of self-maintainance, we now have:

git log:
[-st patches]
[CIP patches]
[Greg's stable tree]
[Linus tree]

This was unexpected for me, may be unexpected for our users, and would
make -cip-rt release different to previous ones. COuld we get order of
patches be

git log:
[CIP patches]
[-st patches]
[Greg's stable tree]
[Linus tree]

?

(Simply ... put the stable patches where they would be if Greg
continued doing them).

Best regards,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk