CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today. Our channel is the following:

irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

The IRC meeting is scheduled to UTC (GMT) 12:00:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=7&day=28&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
05:00 08:00 13:00 14:00 20:00 21:00

Last meeting minutes:
https://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/cip/2022/07/cip.2022-07-21-12.09.log.html

* Action items
1. Resolve/ignore failures of KernelCI on 4.4-cip - alicefm
2. Check cip devices on kernelci old pull request - patersonc
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* AOB

Hello Jan, all,

Behalf Of Jan Kiszka via lists.cip-project.org
Sent: 28 July 2022 08:11

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today. Our channel is the following:
Please accept my apologies for the meeting today.

[...]

* Action items
1. Resolve/ignore failures of KernelCI on 4.4-cip - alicefm
2. Check cip devices on kernelci old pull request - patersonc
No updates.

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
All LAVA labs/boards are online again.
I'm not sure what happened last week, but I've been away since today, hence not addressing the issues sooner.

Kind regards, Chris

* AOB

Jan