Date 1 - 1 of 1
CIP testing effort weeks 23 and 24
|1 - 1 of 1|
Agustin Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...>
Dear CIP friends,
I should have sent this report last week but I was travelling.
For those of you who are not following our work closely at gitlab.com here is a summary of the main work that Don, Robert and myself have been doing.
* Supporting B@D 0.9.1 Release through cip-dev Mailing List & #cip channel.
** Updated CIP Diagram and tweaked documentation to enhance clarity and accuracy.
** Provided support to Daniel Wagner. Thanks you for your contributions.
* Emailing of test results to a mailing list. Created a manual method, now working on automated method.
* Generating a CIP initramfs for use in our VM and how to build one from scratch.
* Linaro changed the links to their build artifacts - Uploaded updated tests-0.1.tgz to download site that contain new links.
* Request process to get some additional repositories we will need for the Action 2.
** The new mailing list for sharing test results is already in place. As soon as we can share test results we will publish it.
The coming weeks we will keep working on setting up the test results reporting, testing B@D on Windows, setting up the new repositories and define how the reports should look like.
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink
|1 - 1 of 1|