CIP testing project. Action 2. Data flow diagram draft

please find attached an initial version of the data flow chart of the testing project using B@D. This is a high level view (level 0).

I will try in the coming days to go down one level to provide more detail. Hopefully I will be able to improve the look and field too. Any designer around ? :-)

Any feedback is welcome.

You can find info about data flow diagrams in these links:
* Examples: https://www.visual-paradigm.com/tutorials/data-flow-diagram-example-food-ordering-system.jsp
* Symbols: https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/data-flow-diagram/data-flow-diagram-symbols
* Definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_flow_diagram

Saludos
agustin.benito@...

Daniel Sangorrin <daniel.sangorrin@...>

Hi Agustín,

please find attached an initial version of the data flow chart of the
testing project using B@D. This is a high level view (level 0).
Looks good. Maybe the test maintainer also wants to check the test results.

I will try in the coming days to go down one level to provide more
detail. Hopefully I will be able to improve the look and field too. Any
designer around ? :-)
The colours are a bit dull, I suggest increasing the saturation.

Any feedback is welcome.

You can find info about data flow diagrams in these links:
* Examples:
https://www.visual-paradigm.com/tutorials/data-flow-diagram-example-food-ordering-system.jsp
* Symbols:
https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/data-flow-diagram/data-flow-diagram-symbols
* Definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_flow_diagram

Saludos
Saludos ;)

agustin.benito@...

On 03/08/17 01:49, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
Hi Agustín,

please find attached an initial version of the data flow chart of the
testing project using B@D. This is a high level view (level 0).
Looks good. Maybe the test maintainer also wants to check the test results.
I first had the maintainers (kernel and tests) both checking the results but I changed it to focus on the testing data flow only, not on the maintainers/maintenance data flow. It is arguable though.

I will try in the coming days to go down one level to provide more
detail. Hopefully I will be able to improve the look and field too. Any
designer around ? :-)
The colours are a bit dull, I suggest increasing the saturation.
I think the diagram is too colourful, too bright, it has too much contrast. In coming versions I will try to improve it.

Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks for the comments