Thank you for getting in touch.

From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On
Behalf Of Phil Warkentin via lists.cip-project.org
Sent: 30 September 2022 23:04

Hi there,

This email address was presented at the Embedded Linux Conference 2022,
please add me to the mail list if it covers UEFI topics.
Please let us know if you have any issues.

Kind regards, Chris

Pavel Machek

Hi!

Thank you for getting in touch.

This email address was presented at the Embedded Linux Conference 2022,
please add me to the mail list if it covers UEFI topics.
Please let us know if you have any issues.
To be clear, majority of the mailing list trafic is certainly not
about UEFI.

Best regards,

Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk