[cip-dev] B at D: iwg20m support

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Tue Dec 19 01:40:18 UTC 2017

Dear Daniel Wagner,

The CIP Core rootfs was built using Deby (poky build system + meta-debian). You can see
a tutorial in the CIP wiki and a more up-to-date README and kas file in the source code.

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip-core-quickstart
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/blob/master/deby/poky/meta-cip-iwg20m/README.IWG20M.txt
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/blob/master/deby/poky/meta-cip-iwg20m/kas-iwg20m.yml

An overview of the CIP Core is here:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip-core
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/blob/master/deby/README.md

For the BBB please check this other Readme and kas file:
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/blob/master/deby/poky/meta-cip-bbb/README.BBB.txt
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/blob/master/deby/poky/meta-cip-bbb/kas-bbb.yml

You can add the packages "openssh nfs-utils rt-tests strace procps", they are available in meta-debian.

Unfortunately, you cannot simply add "meta-qt5" because it may conflict with meta-debian. Instead you
would need to use meta-debian qt5 recipes (only if you really need qt5 for testing RT).

Thanks,
Daniel Sangorrin