[cip-dev] CIP kernel merging schedule

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu nobuhiro.iwamatsu at miraclelinux.com
Mon Dec 10 09:51:09 UTC 2018

Hi, all.

About the release of the CIP kernel, I am planning to do the following.

for 4.4:
Currently, the kernel based on 4.4.154 is committed to the repository.
I plan to release it as kernel 4.4.166-cip29 which merged 4.4.166 into
current version this weekend.

for 4.19:
I am planning to release a CIP kernel based on 4.19 in January next
year. If you already have a patch, please create a patch for the current
latest 4.19.8. I will update linux-4.19.y-cip branch to 4.19.8 soon.
And I also update cip-kernel-config for 4.19.x.

What do you think about this?