[cip-dev] Linux 4.4.120-cip20

Ben Hutchings ben.hutchings at codethink.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 22:05:38 UTC 2018

I've released Linux version 4.4.120-cip20.  A summary of the changes
since 4.4.112-cip18:

- Merge fixes from stable versions 4.4.113-4.4.120 inclusive
  - Includes some mitigations for Spectre v1 and v2 on x86
- Fix stable regressions in x86/apic, arm/omap2, tca8418_keypad, leds
- Backport additional mitigations for Spectre on x86, and related
  fixes
- Add SMP, I2C/IIC, RTC and SDHI support for R8A7743 and iWave board

I also tagged an intermediate version 4.4.112-cip19 before merging from
4.4-stable.

(If you were expecting this last week, I apologise - I came back from
holiday to a huge backlog of changes from 4.4-stable, and it's taken a
lot of time to review those and to find some missing pieces.)

Ben Hutchings
Software Developer, Codethink Ltd.