[cip-dev] CIP software updates report

diego.ml diego.ml at zoho.com
Tue May 14 07:54:26 UTC 2019

Hi Daniel

 ---- Attivato mar, 14 mag 2019 04:27:39 +0200  <daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp> ha scritto ----
 > Thanks for the update Diego.
 > I have added some comments to the CIP wiki:
 > https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip_comparison_report

Thanks for adding the note.

By the way U-Boot master and future releases (>= 2019.07) will have the Makefile target "u-boot-initial-env" that will automatically create the default env file.
https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot/commit/bdaa73a5b3923257add182b4ab8058dbfa33421b#diff-b67911656ef5d18c4ae36cb6741b7965

Regards,
Diego Rondini